SIGN UP FOR A MENTOR TRAINING SEMINAR
Our mentor training seminars will teach you how to:
• Enroll in Community College
• Obtain free financial aid
• Choose a career and college major
• Create and follow an efficient educational plan
• Access available support services at the college
• Choose classes
• Transfer to a four-year university
Use iGraduate Mentoring Tools
• Learn how to guide students effectively through their academic careers.
• Help explore with students their personal strengths and gifts.
ALL SEMINARS TAKE TAKE PLACE IN LOS ANGELES
Free continental breakast and lunch are included.
All participants will receive an instructional manual and flash drive containing all seminar materials.
A Materials Fee of $25 per participant is required ($15 for college students)
FUTURE SEMINAR DATES
Saturday, October 20,2018
Saturday, February 2, 2019
All seminars begin at 8:30 AM and conclude at 4:00 PM.
Customized seminars for groups can also be arranged.
TO SIGN UP FOR A FUTURE SEMINAR
REQUEST A CUSTOMIZED SEMINAR FOR YOUR GROUP
For more information email email@example.com or call Gary Krauss at
Sign Up for Mentor
Career Assessment Tools
Community College Info