Goals and Limitiations
This web site is intended to help you to:
• apply to community college
• choose a college major and career,
• develop a personalized Road Map to Success or academic plan,
• discover available student services,
• obtain free financial aid, and
• graduate with a community college certificate or degree
IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR COMMUNITY COLLEGE COUNSELING DEPARTMENTS OR OTHER STUDENT SERVICES
•New state laws require students to have counselor approved academic plans on file at their colleges.
•Students must meet with college counselors to fine tune, and obtain approval for, their academic plans.
Ascending Lights iGraduate provides general direction only.
•Resources, tools, and information provided by iGraduate are intended for informational purposes only.
•iGraduate provides no warranty about the content or accuracy of content offered.
•iGraduate advises mentors, trainers, and students to check with the community college for the most current and accurate information regarding academic planning and other requirements or resources.
Sign Up for Mentor
Career Assessment Tools
Community College Info